View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #6
pphilipp
Addict
pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Apple iPad 3 (I have owned many other tablets)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm surprised to hear that. The OliveTree iPad app is very good, so that would have been an automatic recommendation from me.
If you go to OliveTree's site and open the Android page and the Iphone/Ipad page side-by-side, you will see that the features of the Android version are less than half of what the iPhone version has.

I don't mean this in a hateful way but at this point OliveTree users with Android platform are being 'short changed' (LOL please). Their Android version is extremely basic. I'm an old OliveTree user going way back to the beginning, but until they offer a much, much improved Android version, their Bible app will get very little usage on my device.
pphilipp is offline   Reply With Quote