Thread: Accessories Case for Kindle DX Graphite
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
keeska
Connoisseur
keeska has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony T1, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Note 3
Case for Kindle DX Graphite

I just received my Kindle DX graphite and am looking for a case for it.

I have a Sony PRS-505 with the included case. While the 505 case is nothing exceptional I like it for reading and for the protection it provides for the screen when I am carrying the reader in my flight-bag among other books and papers.

I would like a similar case for the DX - doesn't get in the way when reading but still offering protection for the screen. The M-edge GO! case looks good but I cannot find any indication of the strength and protection capabilities of the cover. Does anyone have this case? If so how strong/thick is the cover? Since I carry the device vertically with papers/books on either side of it I do not need a hard case.

I also saw the Eco-nique natural Hemp case which appeals to me. However it is more substantial then the M-edge and maybe heavier which would make it less desirable when reading. Also there is no indication of the cover strength/thickness. Does anyone have one of these? If so would you recommend it? This case is at the upper end of my price range so I would really appreciate any additional information about it.

Any other cases I should look at?

Thanks,

Kees
keeska is offline   Reply With Quote