View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #8
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
1) A wish list similar to that at Audible.com. On audible, I can browse and if I see an audible book that I'm interested in, but not ready to buy, I can put it on my wishlist with a click of a button. I can then pull up my wishlist, select one or more books and click on the send to shopping cart to buy it. I use this feature all the time.
If you're shopping the Kindle store through the Whispernet connection, when looking at a particular book, there are several options available, including "Save for Later". You can later go back to the Saved items, review them, download a sample, or buy them right there. It's kind of like a wishlist, though not visible through your browser.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote