View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
4) Offer a compressed list view. Just show me the title, author and price with a link to the details. That would let me scan through the lists much more efficiently when I'm looking for specific titles and authors.

Good ideas. I'm surprised you can't actually do 2. However if you are looking for a specific author or title, wouldn't using search be more efficient than looking through a long list?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote