View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 07:52 AM   #390
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by scende View Post
Yes, I use version 0.6.7.57.15, and app file name is cr3-pb.app. But no problem, as soon as I can exit with keys
Ok, just FYI this can be changed in the share/cr3/skin/cr3skin.xml, the original file contains the following as the last element in the menu with id="main":
Code:
    <closebutton normal="arrow_back.png">
        <border widths="6,3,3,3"/>
    </closebutton>
Quote:
I was wondering, I suppose no, if it was possible to customize the commands we want to see in the quick menu:
It is possible, but you will need to modify pocketbook theme to customize quick menu. I don't know how it can be done on new devices.
Quote:
Also, just to inform, I realised some strange things in styles and display:
If you can provide sample demonstrating strange behaviour I could take a look.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote