View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 06:45 AM   #217
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouni View Post
My dictionaries no longer work with kobo system 2.5.0
Confirmed. Me too. This is a custom dictionary that I have built myself using marisa and 7zip. It was OK with firmware 2.4.

So far I have tried the following to fix it with no success:

Upgraded marisa source from 0.2.0 to 0.2.4.
Various marisa-build options.

This is all random guesses as to what the difference is. May be I'll get lucky and hit on the right combination. It could be the zip options I am using (or not using). In fact I do not use any specific zip options other than the compression format, gzip for the html files and zip for the final file.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote