View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:12 PM   #102
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
@Blossom: <font envy>
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Me too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
Me three
Sorry guys but it does look very nice. I added Georgia with some weight and it looks very nice on the PW.

So this brings to question has anyone hit a font limit yet? I thought it be 6 fonts but I am passed that. I sure don't want to mess my PW up. I've got 8 so far. Amasis, Charis SIL, Nokia Pure, Trebuchet, Garamond Pro, Georgia and Caecilia Condensed Bold and Segoe.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote