View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #4
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
I love my Sony PRS-600. It can read pdf, epub, its old lrf format, Word docs converted to rtf etc. You download the books to your pc and then load them onto your reader.

for DRM material you would need Adobe Digital Editions which can read epub & pdf

You can back up your purchased books on your internal hard drive, an external hard drive and also memory chips of various sizes. I utilize all 3!

I don't let DRM deter me from buying books, nor can I be bothered stripping them. I will simply make sure that any future reader I get will accept ADE so that I can continue reading my purchased books.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote