Thread: Glo ADE setup problem
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #11
tkavan
Groupie
tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Remember though that you cannot deregister a device and if you preregister a device that counts as another registration.

The last few times I have done a reset I just saved and restored the Adobe directory (I'm not at my PC right now but it's the .adobe something directory at the root of the Kobo when attached to your PC).
Peter...
I think that's what I've done... registered too many devices. When I was having problems I de-authorized and authorized my computer and my ebook several times. Is there a way to reset the number of authorizations/registrations?
Thanks,
Tom
tkavan is offline   Reply With Quote