View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:49 PM   #397
kaswistry
kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I managed to solve my problem. I was ready to give-up when I remembered that prior to this, I was trying YifanLu's screensaver hack and installed that one. I didn't remember uninstalling it so I did and what do you know, it worked. So I now have my stock screensaver back. I'm going to try the custom screensavers and see if it works now.

So yeah, if it freezes on the last thing you were viewing (be it a page of the book or the library), ask yourself if you installed other packages.

Last edited by kaswistry; 01-31-2013 at 01:51 PM.
kaswistry is offline   Reply With Quote