View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:33 PM   #395
grant.ben08
grant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I just tried to add custom screen saver pictures and they aren't showing up. I made .png copies of them and adjusted them to as close as possible to the dimensions listed. I put them in the screensavers folder but I still get the hack successfully installed page. I have read over the instructions a few times and I don't see what I'm doing wrong.
I was trying the book cover mode but I deleted the "cover" file to make sure that wasn't causing any issues.
grant.ben08 is offline   Reply With Quote