View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #393
kaswistry
kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaswistry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
My Kindle touch is on 5.3.2 and I followed the instructions to the T. While it installed correctly - ALL OF IT - and I put in the screensavers in PNG format with the correct 600x800 resolution (I doubled checked), all I get is a frozen library.

I mean, when I press the power button for the screensaver to come up, what's seen on the screen is a FROZEN version of my library. It's using my library as the screensaver.

Any ideas?

Appreciate the help in advance and I thank everyone who has made this possible
kaswistry is offline   Reply With Quote