View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:08 AM   #1015
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaytsev View Post
...The bad news is that it doesn't work on most files I'm interested in. Take, for instance the FreeBSD Handbook:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/do...ooks/handbook/

It just hangs at some point. The old reader opens the file, but throws errors all the time. Is this thread the right one to report this problem? If not, could you please point me into the right direction? Thanks!
I 've tested the "book.pdf.zip" : 1120 pages ! I've some troubles with it too. I must wait few minutes before stroke a key. I can turn the page 1,2,3, but at the page 4 : blank page and nothing. I can exit the PDFreader with the exit menu key.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote