View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #896
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
This is probably a really silly request, but I'd love to see the sleep and power-off screens reformatted so that the percentage read bar doesn't obscure the upper portion of the book cover. Maybe move the bar to the very top of the screen and have the book cover start below that?
Oh, yes please! Or... remove the bar completely.

Also, I'd love for all covers to be displayed full screen, 600x800 pixels and without margins. It is now such an immense hassle to get the xhtml in epubs exactly correct, and the image the right ratio... The KT should be able to override any nonsense code and just display covers nice and full screenly without me having to put hours and hours into messing about with all my books.

Please put clock back right there in front of my nose when tapping in the bottom-middle whilst reading a book.

Speaking of clock: PLEASE add option to make the clock a 24-hour clock for the English system (as well as the currently present 24-hour clock option for other system languages).

My 'Discover' on my KT is full of Dutch books. Yes, I live in The Netherlands, but I do not read Dutch books. I've never bought a Dutch book from Kobo nor have I ever shown interest in a Dutch book on Kobo. Please get rid of all the Dutch!

Yes please to points 1-6 of Corpsegoddess and additional point 7 of MacEachaidh. My preference for point 1 is to have shelves be folders on the KT, so I can really easily create and edit them from my computer.

Oh, and, evidently, faster page turns again please.

But most importantly: Kobo, thank you heaps, I love my KT!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote