View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsoundguy View Post
I tried that, & it still didn't appear (nothing in announcements, & I can't figure out how to navigate to the folder itself while using the kindle). I can get the latest version if I download it FROM the kindle browser (doing that as I type), I just thought I could d/l on my mac & then transfer it over later.

I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to help me out - this community is really impressive (and patient).

Thanks again!
I use the dropbox app. I upload the apk to my Dropbox then it will install it without downloading it to the pc.

I see your problem now. You need to be able to access it. You can install File Expert which is needed if you sideload books other then USB anyways. Then you be able to navigate to the folder needed and install ES File Explorer.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote