View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #11
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
I don't think many people noticed it but I was impressed by a photo on a new Kindle product page:
This picture makes me think that typing of accented letters is enabled at last. I'm not sure the feature is provided on Kindle 3 through firmware upgrade, but, if not, I think it can be a sole reason for me to buy the new Kindle.

For the moment, I don't pre-order it because it may be enabled on Kindle 3 soon, and Amazon doesn't take pre-orders from Japan...
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote