View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:56 AM   #1
terrypin
Connoisseur
terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iPAQ 2210 PPC
iPad/Kindle: why my books not the same?

On my iPad over the months I bought a few Kindle books and downloaded a few samples. Recently I bought a Kindle and bought more books and downloaded more samples. I also read and archived some.

Why doesn't the iPad app and the Kindle show identical content please, at least on purchased items? There are some common titles, but nothing like full agreement.

As an associated question, could someone spell out exactly what Sync does please?

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK
terrypin is offline   Reply With Quote