View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 09:14 AM   #10
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Marc, I've never had Audacity crash while recording. If it did, I wouldn't have recommended it. May I ask what you're doing that might have caused it to crash? I've only ever made it crash twice in the entire time I used it, and only because I was trying to clean up a couple of semi-corrupted MP3's which it didn't like too much.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote