View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Calibre support of new Kindle 3

Kovid - I am sure this is a dumb question but one I didn't see on the boards so far. With the annoucement of the new K3, will there be Calibre support and if so, when? (I am assuming once you get your hands on one like the rest of us )

It would pain me terribly to give up my beloved Calibre program which I finally have customized exactly for me, along with all the metadata edits done. Any word or news of an ETA would be great and as always THANK YOU for such a wonderful product.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote