View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 06:55 AM   #1
just_kev
just_kev began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
PRS-600 Sticky Page Turn Buttons

Hi everyone.
I've had my PRS-600 for a while now. I use it about 5 evening a week on average. I usually turn the pages with the page turn buttons. Just this week, when I turn a page, it doesn't stop turning them unless I press another button e.g. page turn in the reverse direction. It could be that the button is sticking I suppose, but I am wondering if it was a known fault and if anyone else has had this problem yet. The problem occurs when I turn pages in both the backward and forward directions.

I bought it online from WH Smith, and I've just read a few harrowing tales on the forum from people who have tried to return the unit to Sony under the warranty only to be asked for pay £200 and odd pounds for a repair.

Any ideas gratefully accepted.

I really like the idea of an ebook reader, but having now owned one for a while I'd not buy a black and white one again. I read some technical books that use colour and this of course looses it's affect in the 600.

I used to use Stanza on my Ipod Touch which was a really good reader, so if I ever update I may go for the iPad from apple.
just_kev is offline   Reply With Quote