View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I had hoped to avoid a Russian book this time; I look upon the region month as being a horizon-expander, a time to read something from somewhere less trodden. So I'll be voting for Plunge. As an aside, I've read Dr. Zhivago and I've got so many books I'd like to read by year-end that it's hard to justify a re-read (and I don't remember it well enough to discuss it without one).
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote