View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 08:29 AM   #3
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You can't update a app that has a different signature on it. It must comes from the market it was installed from.

Good point. I don't remember I have had any problems when it comes to updating Free Apps. In most cases downloading a newer free App forces an uninstall of the older App if it was downloaded from somewhere else. But paid Apps (including the Free App of the Day from Amazon) cannot be updated from anywhere except the source. For example, when I get the Update messages from the AndroidPIT App Store App, it will show if there is an update for a paid App but it puts it under Update Not Possible because you haven't purchased this App via the App Center.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-30-2011 at 01:44 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote