View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:41 AM   #8
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
From my understanding, i haven't received my fire yet, but on the Amazon Kindle forum in order gain access to the Cloud Drive where your files other your music is you had to go through the browser and select See your Cloud file, click on the folder where the file is and there is a little box you check, up top there are 4 buttons one says download. That should download it to your fire.
Yep did that but the file will not download
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote