View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
I tried syncing my Kobo with Calibre and the folders were transferred. I deleted them and just copied the epubs to the reader. Not too certain if epubs would have shown in reader library as they were tucked inside authors folders. With Calibre being such a sophisticated app I would be surprised if there wasn't a way round this. I've yet to find it though.
Unlike what the OP asked about, what you are experiencing is controllable via the Send to device template or by configuring the device when it is connected and unchecking use sub-directories.

If you can't sort it out open a new thread in the devices subforum.

Update: 8 hours after the post and davidfor sweeps in underneath me.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 02-04-2013 at 08:36 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote