View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #11
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Year of Wonders had me until I read "lure of illicit love" and then I ran screaming from the room. I'm probably wrong, but the description gave me the Heebie Jeebies. When a book says something my mom would read I tend to pass. She's too historical doorstopper for my liking. Book suggestions between us generally run one direction only.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote