View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:17 AM   #1324
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Two series re-reads so far for me!

Some people seem to not understand why or how I can sit down and read a novel or series over again. At least with a series, you can always fall back on "it's a refresher" before going into the latest release.

To me, the Dresden series is just thoroughly enjoyable. I'm sure at some point before the next release in 2015, I will break them out and go through them again (I've done the same with GRRM's "Wild Cards" series).

I've also listened to the audio-book version of the Dresden series on my daily commute to and from work each day. If this counts as a read then I have "read" some of the books three times now.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote