View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 04:27 AM   #31
gnurkel
gnurkel can extract oil from cheesegnurkel can extract oil from cheesegnurkel can extract oil from cheesegnurkel can extract oil from cheesegnurkel can extract oil from cheesegnurkel can extract oil from cheesegnurkel can extract oil from cheesegnurkel can extract oil from cheesegnurkel can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Touch
Upping the ante

Im throwing in another $16 so I total at half 42...maybe later I will end up at real 42.

I once chipped a ton of xbox'es, and I thoroughly enjoy the media centre functionality on them. Nowadays you have tons of media boxes, a break from Microsoft and an expectation of what media access could and should be like (pushing the media business for realz), and it all started for real with an xbox and a modchip.

Just felt like reminding you nerds out there - although what youre doing might seem nerdy and you will never ever get the credit you are due, it is important! Freedom from corporate control is worth the effort.

Just saying this as I have no expertise in how to crack one of these things, but I do know a thing or two about the importance of cracking the corporate leash!

Go Geekmaster, Yifanlu, Ramirami and all you guys!
gnurkel is offline   Reply With Quote