View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #471
Tracy D.
N00b. Dumb but fearless.
Tracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTracy D. juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: K4, Touch, PW
Okay, I tried looking for the answer to this question before I asked, but didn't find it.

Is there a setting somewhere that can control or modify the way titles are alphabetized in CM? Specifically, I'd like to know if I can change the way titles beginning with the words "A" or "The" are handled. CM locates them in the A's and T's, but I'd prefer that those words be ignored when alphabetizing, the way that Kindle and Calibre does it. Am I missing something or is this a programming issue?

Thanks for the terrific program, by the way - I'm always amazed at people who make things for free, give them away, and then get criticized. Or harrassed for features. :-)
Tracy D. is offline   Reply With Quote