View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:59 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabardeyn View Post
As I don't have a Kindle, I could be mistaken, so listen to any Kindle Gurus over my own poor advice.

If I understood you correctly, there are two issues here. One is inconsistent terminology while the other is the overlap between collections. For the inconsistent term, the following should correct the tags within calibre. You will need to change the tag used for all instances of the wrong term.
  1. Open the Tag Browser and select the term to be changed/deleted.
Then right click on the tag and select rename, you can correct it to whatever you want. If that tag already exists, they are merged.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote