View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
If you turn WiFi off before putting it to sleep it will consume little to no power. I have gone three days on one charge with little to moderate use such as internet and reading.

I haven't tested how long it would go if I continue that pattern but I charge my Fire last night and haven't used it. Turn it on now and it's at 100%

So Sleep mode consumes no power or very little if any but that's with WiFi off. The one time I left WiFi on it was at 68% when I went back to it at the end of the day.

Tune In doesn't consume too much battery as I use it during the day for a few hours.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote