Thread: PRS-600 Charging issue
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 04:24 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
ALL my similar problems with a Sony, ManiaIlya, were solved when I got myself a mains charger. Others here have found that using the USB coupled to a PC simply doesn't do the job Sony claims it does and that the battery-level indicator on the reader ain't a reliable guide. Good luck. Neil
It's probably truer to say that "not all PC USB ports are created equal" when it comes to charging the Reader.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote