View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:33 AM   #44
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by abogirl View Post
hi i'm very new to all this and was wondering if there is a basic set up for calibre to start with. I have a sony reader prs-t1...thanks in advance for any help!
Hi. There are also some suggestions under the topic Getting Started, in the Help section of How I Manage eBooks with calibre. in calibre Help Resources.

Watch the video tutorials Grand Tour, and Tips for fast orientation to calibre.

For more information about working with Sony device, see the discussion about Sony devices in calibre User Manual, Frequently Asked Questions, Device Integration.

Edit: I recently found jackie_w's post about setting up collections on Sony device: (Sony)…How do I set it up..., post #15.

Last edited by unboggling; 11-02-2012 at 10:39 PM. Reason: added link calibre Help Resources
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote