View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
Have found that reading at night using Pruss's dim app on my KFHD, wonderful! I have tried every option and have found that white on black in easy mode at 35% brightness works great.

No glare and the text is clear and sharp, very easy on these old eyes. None of what I would call "Halo" around the text letters that is normal with a lcd screen. And the plus side is the screen is not eating battery power with most of the screen turned off and not glaring at me as I read.

The KFHD is perfect for a bedtime reader for me in this mode in a dark room.
I use Sepia with 0.8% brightness sometimes 1.2% depending how tired my eyes are. I can't use white text and black background. I've tried but the letters go dancing for me and I see blinds in my vision. I can't use white with black text either so Sepia is my only choice.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote