View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
Kane
Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Kane , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony Reader PRS505
Unhappy Some disappointing Star Trek e-book news

Simon and Schuster has decided to put the Star Trek ebook originals line on "hiatus". They will still offer ebook versions of all the paper Trek books that they publish, but are stopping the publication of original ebooks lines like Corps of Engineers and the recent Next Generation mini-series Slings and Arrows.

The Trek originals were some of the best selling ebooks out of all of the company's electronic publishing line, but that wasn't enough it seems. To be fair, the Corps of Engineers series ran from 2001 to till just recently. It's still disappointing, though.

Since we're on the subject of Star Trek, I've noticed some older threads here asking about reading recommendations. I've read a lot of it, so if anyone has any questions I'd be happy to make some suggestions.

Link

Last edited by Nate the great; 03-09-2008 at 06:27 PM. Reason: added a link
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote