Thread: indent control
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #14
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
thanks - I could try that but won't 0.3 em map to 0em in mobi output due to rounding ?

could you see what happens with your code AND use an epub with with a specific text-indent 0 in its main calibre style within the style sheet, to see if you get the same override issues as I did please.

I have yet yo test with epub outputs as I did not want to overwrite my sources, I could make backups & then do so though, if you think my fails-to-indent bug is mobi-specific.
i don't have an intuitive sense of own an x% indent cxompares to a number of ems in dent. why, may i ask, do you prefer to use % settings , and are they mobi-compatible.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote