View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 02:09 AM   #54
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonroyle View Post
Indieview with GraceKrispy.

Deepest, darkest secrets of the indie book reviewer revealed - yes MobileRead's very own GraceKrispy - beans are spilled. It's shocking that's all I am going to say.
Yep, I'm pretty darn shocking!

Simon's questions were thoughtful and interesting, and it was fun to answer them! Thanks, Simon! I feel like a rock star now!

And, for all readers everywhere- just one week left to enter to win the giveaway! I'm giving away "Jimmy Stone's Ghost Town," and up to 5 winners will be randomly selected. Your chances to win are awesome, some come and check it out!

http://gracekrispy.blogspot.com/p/my-giveaways.html

(I'll have another giveaway later this month- and you won't want to miss it!)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote