View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 11:15 AM   #10
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
I have a lighted Kindle case (gift for my daughter), a Marware eco-flip, and a JAVOedge book style case... all waiting for an upcoming birthday and Christmas so that I can see how they work with the Kindle 3 (also waiting on the above special days)!

(I meant to order the JAVOedge mimo flip, but accidentally ordered the book style case. Oh well, will be interesting to see how that compares to the Marware flip).
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote