View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 12:52 PM   #122
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Oooo!
You did it again
I was just thinking that it would be nice to ALSO be able to check an EPUB with Flightcrew with a single click

, All it needs is a "Kitchen Sink (with a book in it)" for an Icon
Haha, glad it peaked your interest.

I don't think it would cope with multiple entries for the same format type at the moment though - did you want to have both Sigil and FlightCrew configured for EPUB for instance, or just FlightCrew?

It wouldn't be too major to allow it to support both. Perhaps an extra column for the menu title to make the menu items unique and allow you to differentiate them in the sub-menu. In which case I should make the change sooner rather than later before too many people download it...