View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #10
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonlynn View Post
I shouldn't ask this until I get it...then I should ask this...how would I install cm7? Is that the android phone software? would I do that through the sd card, how do I find the file?

I could use the nook for anything but a phone and my phone camera.
Android is open source software (cyanogenmod) is a community that is releasing this software for any giving android device. CM7 is Cyanogenmod version 7. The folks developing the CM port for the nook have installed tablet like features to make the nook act more like a tablet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonlynn View Post
Found it...my son has a Vibrant, but cracked the screen. I love the software. Can I put it into my mytouch? I found the website.
You cannot put the Vibrant software on your My Touch phone. The drivers for the Vibrant are different. Instead you have to find a ROM* that is made for your phone.

* A ROM in simplistic terms is like an OS install file.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote