View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 01:45 PM   #129
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aormond View Post
Thanks! I used Photoshop to put the "label" on the image. I think the font is really what makes it look nice (Academy Engraved LET).

The images are from Kunstformen der Natur by Ernst Haeckel. A collection of the illustrations can be found here. Some of them are really bizarre/beautiful.
I love his illustrations. I've actually disassembled a copy of that book to frame the pages since I couldn't find the prints any other way at the time.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote