View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:56 AM   #581
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
wrong. Wherever you are, if you type kobo.com, you'll be indeed directed to kobobooks.com, but this is always a LOCAL page. For me, living in Spain, it shows mostly spanish books (although the text of the webpage is in english). I cannot access kobo CA , kobo Uk nor kobo USA, and neither can you. Not only that, but you are then only shown a selection of books available for your country. There are many, many english or american ebooks that are for instance available for me at amazon.es but that are not at kobo.
If you change your country in the account settings then you will see the prices for books available in that country. Prices are different for every country, and Kobo is in a lot of countries.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote