View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 11:31 PM   #36
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
I wonder if these sales will pressure Amazon to lower the price on the Kindle 2.
HA! I doubt it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archergal5219 View Post
This deal finally tipped me over to buy a Sony. I got mine this afternoon.

I did use the coupon that came in my email from Borders.

I have a dumb question though: do you HAVE to sign up with the Sony bookstore? I downloaded the Sony software a while back when I was considering just using it on my netbook. I was seriously underwhelmed by it, and de-authorized my netbook and took the software off it.
YAY for your Sony!! I hope you enjoy it. And, no you don't necessarily have to use the Sony connect Software. I use Adobe Digital Editions as well. And alot of people use Calibre for their libraries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mklynds View Post
I figured it out. add the 505 to the shopping cart and use the coupon code "sony505read" and it will mark it down to 199.99
GOOD! I was worried there for a minute. Glad you figured it out. Enjoy! I love your default pic btw. I love the way the yellow pops out. (Sorry I'm a photography nut...only I would notice such things )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
I just picked up a blue one at my local Borders.
Cool! I'm so happy to see all these new 505 lovers!
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote