View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
How good Sigil supports SVG images?

Hi friends;

I'm very confused; I want to use SVG images (text images) with fonts embedding. The following code, in theory, should work but Sigil doesn't show anything:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<svg width="400px" height="300px" version="1.1"
 xmlns= "http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">  
  <defs>
    <style type="text/css">
      <![CDATA[
   	    @font-face {
	    font-family: Symbola;
	    src: url("..Fonts/Symbola.ttf");
	    }
      ]]>
   </style>
  </defs>
  <text x="1" y="1" style="font-family: Symbola; font-weight:normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 1.2em; line-height: 2em">
Text using CSS @font-face
</text>
</svg>
Above is the code for my svg image. I can't find any way, any method that works, to insert that image in a .html (.xhtml) file.

Please, someone can tell me what am I doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance.
Rubén
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote