View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #11
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Pretty much the older ebooks are the same as the MMPB but IMO that is still high since they are infected with DRM and I can walk into Borders with coupons or Books a Million with just my membership card and get the MMPB for less than retail. But I would pay MMPB price if I really wanted the ebook and could easily liberate it. As it is I have a huge backlog and will be catching up on that before I buy any new books.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote