View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:30 AM   #15
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
The French can go suck an onion - it is the only country in Europe where many people are able to speak a few words of English but outright refuse to. So in my big international company I find it highly amusing to make them speak English when they need IT support:

"Mon Ordinateur, she is without connexion to le réseau".
"Your what is not connected to what?"
"...Ordinateur is not connected to le réseau"
"your what?"
"COMPUTER!"
"Oh, you should have said so! And you can't connect to what?"
[urgent discussion on other side]
"ZEE NETWORK!"
"Oh, have you tried restarting it?"

...I'm a bâtard (which I think is a word they nicked from the English).

If the French and their Latin rip-off babble had wanted to dominate the language world they should have invented Internet instead of Minitel (which they co-developed with the Brits). Muahahaha!

Last edited by acidzebra; 01-26-2009 at 03:33 AM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote