View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:15 AM   #23
xor_
Zealot
xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
If I turn the light on with this program, it stays on when the device enters sleep mode. If I turn the light on through the button, it gets turned off for sleep mode

So it would seem that pressing the light button sets a flag somewhere, which is then being read by the sleep routine.

I was looking for a script somewhere that handles sleep mode, but couldn't find anything. Running strace on nickel also didn't give me recognizable hints.

Any ideas?
xor_ is offline   Reply With Quote