View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #47
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Looks like you have it pretty well figured out. At least, it shows up on my monitor fine.

Attachment 87572

For those who haven't, see our Wiki page on the subject.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

EDIT: Oh, wait: I see I was taking a screen shot of your post quoting my post. Oh, well—the wiki should explain it.
Thanks. I was actually trying to copy and email the original page from PhatWare that the video was taken from but the picture doesn't show up just the HTML script.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote