View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 04:19 AM   #122
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
A hook for refreshing wouldn't be too hard to implement. I think I'll give it a go soon. Just a bit of C glue code for a Lua interface to the refresh ioctl. You could even do it in pure lua by using os.execute().

Modifying the key bindings is also not so hard to do - switching meanings of already implemented keys is very easy. Maybe you can do it yourself by looking in the config lua file, you find the names of the key symbols in the other lua files. For landscape mode, it should be easy to just compare values for width and height and depending on which is larger then send according keys (however, this easy approach would allow for _either_ landscape turned left _or_ turned right).

As for USB debug mode: I think launchpad can do this, but honestly I have mine switched to be USB networking only.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote