View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #66
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixeta View Post
hey sooo what apps on the android market could be usefull to the EE i just downloaded angry birds from the AM and it was really slow
I can't speak for the Android Market, but I have found many useful Apps for the EE which I have download links to in my Resource Sticky. Also, check the Entourage Forum Archive Welcome Basket Sticky which also talks about a lot of cool Apps.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote