View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 12:43 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Photos from my holiday - want to see more?

I've uploaded a few photos which I shot earlier today from inside the city walls of Dubrovnik. The photos were shot with a Nikon D100 SLR camera and postprocessed in Adobe Photoshop.

Would you like to see more? I could upload random shots from time to time. Of course I don't want to bore you with my fanastic summer here, with days that are warm, long and filled with seemingly endless hours of bright sunshine. *grin*
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote